How to log in to an Uphold account using Brave?
One of the popular crypto exchanges-Uphold allows crypto and digital asset traders to buy and sell multi assets on this platform. Anyone who has the Uphold username and password details can trade cryptos and traditional assets quickly by accessing their accounts. Uphold users can use their trading account on the Brave browser as well.
If you are new at Uphold then you can sign up for an Uphold account as well using the Brave browser. People who have not installed the Brave browser on their device can easily get it using a mobile or web browser from the Brave.com webpage. Make sure that you have the Uphold username and password details.
On this page, we are talking about the way to access the Uphold account using a Brave browser. To link Uphold account with a wallet on Brave, you must have min 15 BAT in your account. Also, ensure to verify the KYC of your Uphold account to complete the process without any delay.
Steps for Uphold login via Brave
Users who are looking to access Uphold login account need to follow the path that is illustrated below. Ensure that your device is connected with a secured internet connection before approaching the steps:
1. Using a mobile or web browser, visit the Brave.com webpage
2. From the home page, find and click the ‘Download Brave’ button
3. Wait for a short while, let the Brave setup file be downloaded
4. Now, find the setup file and follow the instructions to install it
5. Once it gets installed, launch the Brave app on your device
6. Using the Brave, go to the Uphold.com webpage
7. Now, find click the ‘Login’ button from this site
8. Finally, you have logged in to your Uphold login account
Once you log in to your account, you will be able to trade digital assets on Uphold Login. The complete login process is given below on this page. All you need to do is, establish an internet connection on your device and go through the processes that we are going to mention in the next sections. To avoid delay during the Uphold login process, make sure to type each character of the password correctly.
Steps to login to Uphold account via mobile app
The quick steps that are given below will help you to access the Uphold Login account on your Android phone or iOS device:
Go to the App or Play Store
- Type ‘Uphold’ in the search box
- Tap the ‘Search’ icon to get results
- Look for the Uphold app in the results
- When found, tap the app icon
- Tap the ‘Install’ or ‘Get’ button
- Wait and let the Uphold app be installed
- Once it gets installed, open it on your mobile
- Now, you need to enter the username and password
- Check the details and tap the ‘Login’ button
The process to login to Uphold account via web
To access the Uphold login account using a computer, you need to install a web browser on it. The quick steps to access the Uphold account on a web browser are given below:
- If required, install a web browser on your desktop or computer
- Lunch the trusted web browser and visit the Uphold.com web page
- Now, look for the ‘Login’ button from the home page
- In the username and password fields, type the login details
- Now, validate the entered details and click the ‘Login’ button
- Finally, you will be logged in to your Uphold account
To store all your cryptos in one safe place and later buy, sell, or trade with them, you will eventually need to have access to either a wallet service or a crypto exchange. In this regard, one of the first choices of the users is the Blockchain Login platform which is trusted by millions for dealing with crypto. Launched in the year 2011, it has undergone transactions worth $1 Trillion which is definitely a thing one cannot ignore.
So, if you have also created an account on this platform and now you are not able to sign in to your account, then worry not as we are going to help you with recovering your Blockchain login credentials. However, to do so, one is required to have access to the 12-words secret phrase. Therefore, if you do not have access to this recovery phrase, you will not be able to gain access to your account or stored funds ever. Now, let us know how to reset the blockchain password and recover your funds followed by which we will have a sneak peek into the Phantom wallet.
Steps to reset Blockchain login password
Follow the steps that are given below and make sure that you follow each step very carefully to ensure that you regain access to your funds. So, here is what you need to do:
- To begin, you need to navigate to the official website of Blockchain Login.
- Here, you need to tap on the “Log In” option
- The users who do not remember their password should click on the “Need some help?” option
- On the page that opens, select the “Recover Funds” option
- Choose the option to recover account with the recovery phrase
- Next up, enter the secret recovery phrase very carefully in the available space
- Followed by this, click the “Continue” button to access your Blockchain login account and available funds
Read more about the Phantom wallet
Just like a Blockchain wallet helps you to store, buy, sell, or swap cryptos, in a similar manner, a phantom wallet also helps you do the same. To initiate your journey with this wallet service, you simply need to navigate to its official platform, add its browser extension, and get started. However, there is one unique thing about this wallet i.e. it runs on the Solana blockchain. So, if you also prefer trading on the Solana blockchain, then Phantom wallet has got you covered.
In short, Uphold account users who have the username and password details of their account can easily log in to it using a Brave browser as well. While going through this process, you may need to confirm the 2FA by approaching the right path. If you are not able to confirm the mobile number that is linked with the Uphold account then you can fix this issue by speaking to an Uphold account agent. Hopefully, this read has given you sufficient information to access the Uphold login account on Brave.